NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
1) Shukla, K.P., Sharma Shivesh, Singh, N.K., Singh, V., Tiwari, K. and Singh, S. 2011. Nature and role of root exudates: Efficacy in bioremediation. African Journal of Biotechnology. 10(48): 9717-9724.
2) Singh, V., Sharma Shivesh, Singh, N.K. Shukla, K.P. and Kumar, V. 2011. Tapping the potential of traditional knowledge associated with medicinal plants of tribal communities in central India: Perspective and Avenues. Journal of Phytology. 3(6): 42-50.
3) Kumar, V., Singh, A. S. and Sharma Shivesh. 2011. AM Fungi and A. chroococcum affecting yield, nutrient uptake and cost efficacy of Isabgoal (Plantago ovata) in Indian arid region. Thai Journal of Agricultural Science. 44(1): 53-60.
4) Sood, A.,Pandey, P., Bisht, S., Sharma, Shivesh, Gusain, M. and Gusain, O.P. 2010. Assessment of bacterial diversity in the Gangetic river system of Uttarakhand, India. Current Science. 99(12):1660-1663.
5) Bisht, S., Sharma Shivesh, Sood, A., Kumar, V. and Bisht, N.S. Decolorization and COD 2010. Reduction of Anaerobic Digested Molasses Spent Wash by Native Microbial Consortium. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology. 4 (1):47-54.
6) Bisht, S., Pandey, P., Sood, A., Sharma, Shivesh and Bisht, N.S. 2010. Biodegradation of naphthalene and anthracene by chemo-tactically active rhizobacteria of Populus deltoids. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology. 41 (4): 922-930.
7) Shukla, K.P., Singh, N.K. and Sharma Shivesh. 2010. Bioremediation: Developments, Current Practices and Perspectives. Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Journal. 3: 1-20.
8) Sharma, P., Sood, A., Sharma, Shivesh, Bisht, S., Kumar, V., Pandey, P., Gusain, M.P. and Gusain, O.P. 2010. Bacterial indicators of faecal pollution and physiochemical assessment of important North Indian lakes. RMZ – Materials and Geo Environment. 57(1): 25–40.
9) Kumar, V., Solanki, A.S. and Sharma Shivesh. 2009. Yield and economics of Withania somnifera influenced by dual inoculation of Azotobacter chroococcum and Pseudomonas putida. Turkish Journal of Biology. 33: 219-223.
10) Sood, A., Sharma Shivesh, Kumar, V. and Thakur, R.L. 2008. Established and abandoned tea (Camillia sinensis L.) rhizosphere: Dominant bacteria and their antagonism. Polish Journal of Microbiology.57 (1):71-76.
11) Sood, A., Singh, K.D., Pandey, P., Sharma, Shivesh. 2008. Assessment of bacterial indicators and physicochemical parameters to investigate pollution status of Gangetic river system of Uttarakhand (India). Ecological Indicators. 8:709-717.
12) Sood, A., Sharma, Shivesh and Kumar, V. 2007. Comparative efficacy of diffusible and volatile compounds of tea rhizospheric isolates and their use in biocontrol. International Journal of Biological and Chemical Sciences. 1(1):28-34.
13) Sood, A., Sharma, Shivesh and Kumar, V. and Thakur, RL. 2007. Antagonism of dominant bacteria in tea rhizosphere of Indian Himalayan regions. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environment Management. 11(4):63-66.
14) Suchi, S., Sood, A., Sharma, Shivesh, Kumar, V., Singh, K.D. and Pandey, P. 2007. Studies on rhizospheric mycoflora of tea (Camellia sinensis): In vitro antagonism with dominant bacteria. Chinese Journal of Applied and Environmental Biology. 13(3):357-360.
15) Singh, K.D., Sharma, Shivesh, Dwivedi, A., Pandey, P., Thakur, R.L. and Kumar, V. 2007. Microbial decolorization and bioremediation of melanoidin containing molasses containing spent wash. Journal of Environmental Biology.28 (3):675-677.
16) Sharma, N.K., Sharma Shivesh, Kumar, V., Punam and Atul. 2006. Species specific Rhizobium-Albizia lebbeck interaction. Indian Journal of Forestry. 29(2):175-179.
17) Sharma, P, Sharma Shivesh, Kumar, V., Pandey, P., Thakur, R.L., Bisht, G.S., and Upadhyay, R.G. 2006. Influence of rhizospheric bacteria on the allopathic potential of Brassica on wheat. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture. 24(1-2):1-6.
18) Kulshrestha, H. and Sharma Shivesh. 2006. Impact of mass bathing during Ardh-Kumbh on water quality status of river Ganga. Journal of Environmental Biology. 27(2):437-440.
19) Punam, Singh, B., Sharma Shivesh and Atul.2006.Effect of micro-site variations on the phonological studies of Himalayan shrubs- Woodfordia, Carissa, Prinsepia and Debregeasia. Indian Forester. 132 (2):211-220.
20) Singh, R., Kumar, V., Sharma Shivesh, Singh, B.P., and Narula, N. 2005. Performance and persistence of green fluorescent protein (gfp) marked Azotobacter chroococcum in sterilized and unsterlized wheat rhizospheric soil. Chinese Journal of Applied and Environmental Biology. 11(6):
21) Shukla, M., Kumar, V., Sharma Shivesh, Thakur, R. L. and Narula, N. 2006. Enzymatic activities of Azotobacter chroococcum and survival in chlorpyrifos amended sterile and non sterile soils. Cameroon Journal of Experimental Biology. 2 (2):88-94.
22) Sharma Shivesh. 2005. Influence of various levels of N and P on symbiotic parameters enzyme activity and yield of green gram (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek.). International Journal of Tropical Agriculture. 23 (1-4): 41-47.
23) Diwedi, A., Sharma Shivesh, Pandey, P., Atul, Punam, Upadhyay, R. G. 2005. Performance evaluation of three stage water purifier for ground water in rural community around Dehradun. Indian Journal of Environmental Protection. 25 (6): 503-509.
24) Dhawan, B., Kumar, V., Sharma Shivesh., Bisht, G. R. S., Singh, B. P. and Narula, N. 2005. Secondary metabolites producing Azotobacter chroococcum soil isolates affecting wheat growth in chlorpyrifos amended soil. Research on Crops. 6 (2):359-364.
25) Pandey, A.K., Pandey, P., Sharma Shivesh, and Maheshwari, D. K. 2005. Antibacterial potential of extracts of Lantana camara – a prominent weed of Northern India. Universities’ Journal of Phytochemistry and Ayurvediv Heights. 1: 18-23.
26) Sharma Shivesh, R.G. Upadhayay, C.R. Sharma and Rameshwar. 2003. Response of various levels of nitrogen and phosphorus application on growth, physiological parameters and yield of Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek under rainfed and mid-hill conditions of Himachal Pradesh. Indian Journal of Agriculture Research. 37 (1):52-55.
27) Sharma Shivesh and Upadhyaya, R.G. 2003. Effect of seed inoculation with various Bradyrhizobium strains on growth and yield attributes of Vigna radiata (L) Wilczek. International Journal of Legume Research. 26(3):211-214.
28) Punam, Sharma Shivesh and Atul. 2002. Effect of scarification, temperature and storage conditions on the germination of two ecologically important Albizia species of Himalayas. Annals of Forestry. 10(2):262-267.
29) Atul, Sharma Shivesh and Punam. 2002. Germination studies some economically important nitrogen fixing tree species of Himalayas. Indian Journal of Forestry. 25 (1): 104-108.
30) Atul, Sharma Shivesh and Punam. 2002. Effect of tree age class and storage on germination behavior of some important forest tree legume species of North- Western Himalaya. Indian Forester. 128 (6): 660-666.
31) Atul, Punam and Sharma Shivesh. 2002. The medicinal wealth of Western Himalayan. Agro ecological region of India: 1. An inventory of herbs. Annals of Forestry. 10 (1): 28-61.
32) Punam, Atul, Sharma, Shivesh and Singh, B. 2002. The medicinal wealth of Western Himalayan Agro ecological region of India: II. An inventory of shrubs. Annals of Forestry. 10 (1): 137-148.
33) Atul, Sharma Shivesh and Punam. 2002. Germination potential and establishment studies on important leguminous tree species of north-west Himalayas in different soil media. International Journal of Research on Crops. 24 (1): 126-130.
34) Atul, Punam, Sharma Shivesh and Raj, N. 2001. Cultivation of Colchicum luteum in Himalayan Hills. International Journal of Tropical and Medicinal Plants. 2 (2): 265- 268.
35) Sharma, S., Daramwal, N.S., Sharma, C.R. and Upadhyay, R.G. 2001. Influence of various doses of N and P on protein content, yield and its attributes of mungbean (Vigna radiata). International Journal of Research on Crops. 2 (2): 108-111.
36) Sharma Shivesh. 2001 Growth physiological and yield aspects of mungbean (Vigna radiata) as affected by inoculation treatment by different strains of Bradyrhizobium culture. International Journal of Research on Crops. 2 (2): 112-115.
37) Atul, Sharma Shivesh and Punam. 2001. Effects of tree age class on seed characters of four important leguminous forest tree species of North-West Himalayas. Annals of Forestry. 9 (1): 144-151.
38) Atul, Punam, Sharma Shivesh and Raj, N. 2001. Conservation of Colchicum luteum – A Medicinal Plant of Himachal Himalayan cold desert. Annals of Forestry. 9 (1):17-22.
39) Atul, Sharma, N.R., Sharma Shivesh and Punam. 2000. Standardization of cultivation technology of Viola species - an AIDS curing agent. International Journal of Tropical and Medicinal Plants. I (1 & 2): 109-114.
40) Sharma S., Upadhyay, R.G. and Sharma, C.R. 2000. Effect of Rhizobium inoculation and nitrogen on growth dry matter accumulation and yield of black gram (Vigna mungo L.). International Journal of Legume Research. 23 (1): 64-66.
41) Upadhyay, R.G. Sharma S. and Singh, B. 2000. Effect of various levels of zinc and Irrigation on growth, Yield and Yield contributing character of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.) Journal of Agricultural Science Digest. 20 (1): 68-70.
42) Sharma S, Sharma, C.R. and Upadhyay, R.G. 1999. Response of various strains of Rhizobium and nitrogen on symbiotic and physiological parameters, biochemical constituents and yield of black gram (Vigna mungo L.). International Journal of Legume Research. 22 (4): 233-236.
43) Upadhyay, R.G. Sharma S and Daramwal, N.S. 1999. Effect of Rhizobium inoculation and graded levels of phosphorus on the growth and yield of green gram (Vigna radiata L.). International Journal of Legume Research. 22 (4): 277-279.
44) Pandey D.K. and Singh N.K. 2002. Genetic variability, correlation and performance of short duration green gram (Vigna radiata L.) varieties in Rice – wheat system. Prog. Agric. 2: 94-95.
45) Pandey, D.K. Pandey, R. Singh, N.K. Mishra, R.P. and Sharma, S.K 2003. Green manuring with different geneotypes of sesbania and there effect on productivity of rice wheat cropping system. J. Farming Systems Research & Development. 8: 131-133.
46) Singh, N.K. Jain, R.K. Kumar, V. and Pandey, D.K. 2004. Genetic Jockers: Transposable Elements in Higher Plants. Prog. Agric. 4 (1) 1-7.
47) Randhawa, G. S. Shubha, G. Singh, N.K. Kumar, A. and Bhalla, A. 2003. Recent advances in Rhizobium – plant symbiosis. Indian Jour. of Exp .Biol. 41. 1184-1197.
48) Pandey, R. Pandey, D.K. Singh, N.K. Mishra, R.P. and Joshi, B. 2003. Genotypic variability in seeds and seedling growth in Sesbania aculeata and Sesbania rostrata species. Indian J. Plant Physiol. 8: (3) 270-276.
49) Routray, P. Basha, O. Garg, M. Singh, N. K. and Dhaliwal, H. S. 2007. Genetic diversity of landraces of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) from hilly areas of Uttaranchal, India. Genet Resour and Crop Evolution. 1315-1326.
50) Rao, H.S. Basha O.P. Singh, N.K. Sato, K. and Dhaliwal H.S. 2007. Frequency distributions and composite interval mapping for QTL analysis in ‘Steptoe’ x ‘Morex’ barley mapping population. Barley Genetics Newsletter 37:5-21.
51) Singh N.K. and Balyan H.S. 2009. Induced Mutations in Bread Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) CV. ‘Kharchia 65’ for Reduced Plant Height and Improve Grain Quality Traits. Advances in Biological Research. 3 (5-6): 215-221.
52) Gupta, S. Singh, Yadav, B. Mishra K.P. and Singh N.K. 2010. The Role of Nanodrugs for Targeted Drug Delivery in Cancer Treatment. Archives of Applied Science Research, 2 (1) 37-51.
53) Richa A. Bhargava, Ranu K. Dutta, N. K. Singh, Sanjeev K Kumar, Avinash C. Pandey, Naresh Kumar 2010. Zinc based Indian Traditional Drug (Yashad Bhasma): Preparation, Characterization and its bacterial response. Trade Science Inc (MS No.: Na78283048) Accepted.
54) Sangeeta Negi and Sunil Kumar (2012). Evaluation of techniques used for parameter stimation of bioremediation of FOG solid waste. Applied Biochemistry and Buioetchnology.DOI:10.1007/s 12010-012-9562-6.
55) Sangeeta Negi and Rintu Banerjee 2011. Extraction and purification of Glucoamylase and Protease produced by Aspergillus awamori in a Single Fermentation. Food Technol Biotechnol. 49(3), 310-315.
56) Sunil kumar., Nitin Katiyar., Priyanka Ingle., Sangeeta Negi 2011. Optimization of Lipase production using grease waste as substrate through EVOP-factorial Design Technique. Bioresourse Technology: 102: 4909-4912.
57) Sangeeta Negi and Rintu Banerjee 2010. Study of conformational changes in glucoamylase of Aspergillus awamori nakazawa in presence of denaturants through CD-spectroscopy. Bioresource Technology. Vol.101(19):7577-7580.
58) Sangeeta Negi and Rintu Banerjee 2010. Optimization of Culture Parameters to Enhance Production of Amylase and Protease from Aspergillus awamori in a Single Fermentation System. African Journal of Biochemistry Research Vol. 4(3), pp. 73-80.
59) Sangeeta Negi and Rintu Banerjee 2009. Optimization of Extraction and Purification of Glucoamylase Produced by Aspergillus awamori in Solid-State Fermentation. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering. Vol.14: 60-66.
60) Sangeeta Negi and Rintu Banerjee 2009. Characterization of Amylase and Protease Produced by Aspergillus awamori in a single bioreactor. Journal of Food Research International Vol. 42(4): 443-448.
61) Sangeeta Negi and Rintu Banerjee 2008. Extraction and purification of protease produced concomitantly with amylase by Aspergillus awamori under SSF. Advances in Life Sciences. Vol.3: 5-10.
62) Sangeeta Negi, Veena Pande, R.L.Singh and LaxmiChand 2007. Studies on seed storage proteins and their synthesis during seed development in pigeon pea, Advances in Life Sciences. Vol.2: 1-5.
63) S.Negi and R.Banerjee 2006. Optimization of amylase and protease production from Aspergillu awamori nakazawa in single bioreactor through EVOP factorial design technique. Food Technology Biotechnology 44(2): 257-261.
64) Singh SP and Negi S 1992. Antibacterial and antifungal activities of Mentha arvensis essential oil. Fitoterapia 63(1); 76-78.
65) Singh SP and Negi S 1992. Antibacterial properties of essential oils from Zingiber chryanthum leaves and rhizomes. Fitoterapia 63(1): 73-75.
66) Sachan Manisha and Raman R. (2006) Developmental methylation of the regulatory region of HoxB5 gene in mouse correlates with its tissue-specific expression Gene, 380 151-158.
67) Sachan Manisha and Raman R. 2008. Developmental methylation of the coding region of c- fos occurs perinatally, stepwise and sequentially in the laboratory mouse. Gene, 416 22-29.
68) Agarwal, V. and Pruthi, V. 2006. Candida biofilm on Biomaterial surfaces. Journal of Biomechanics. 39 (1): 589-90.
69) Agarwal, V. Lal, P. Pruthi, V. 2008. Prevention of Candida albicans biofilm by plant oils. Mycopathologia. 165 (1): 13-19.
70) Lal, P. Agarwal, V. Pruthi, P. 2008. Pereira BMJ, Kural M R and Pruthi P., Biofilm formation by Candida albicans isolated from Intrauterine devices. Indian Journal of Microbiology. 48: 438-444.
71) Lal, P. Agarwal V. Pruthi, P. Cameotra, S. and Pruthi, V. 2008. Biofilm formation by Microorganisms Isolated from Paper Mill Effluent and its Public Health Implications. CLEAN. 36 (12): 963-968.
72) Lal, P. Agarwal, V. and Pruthi, V. 2008. Characterization of exopolysaccharide produced by biofilm forming Candida albicans. Journal of Biotechnology 136S: S759.
73) Agarwal, V. Lal, P. Pruthi, P. and Pruthi, V. 2008. Studies of Candida albicans biofilm formed on biomaterial surfaces. Journal of Biotechnology. 136S: S451.
74) Agarwal, V. Lal, P. and Pruthi, P. 2010. Effect of Plant Oils on Candida albicans. Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection. 43(5): 447-451.
75) Singh, S. Pandey, V.K. Tewari, R.P. and Agarwal, V. 2011. Nanoparticle based drug delivery system: Advantages and application. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 4 (3): 167-169.
76) Agarwal, V. Verma, P. Mathur, A.K Singh, A. Kumar, D. and Yadav V.K. 2011. Design and fabrication of Microbial fuel cells for generation of electricity. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 4(3): 177-180.
77) Singh, N. Agarwal, V. Pammaraju, S.C. Pawar, R. and Pruthi, V. 2011. Impact of Infectious Candida albicans biofilms on biomaterials. Indian Journal of Biotechnology. 10: 417-422.
78) Nara, S. Tripathi, V. Singh, H. Shrivasta, T. G. 2010. Colloidal gold probe based rapid immunochromatographic strip assay for cortisol, Analytica Chimica Acta. 682: 66–71.
79) Nara, S. Tripathi, V. Chaube, S.K. Rangari, K. Singh, H. Kariya, K.P. Shrivastav, T.G. 2008. The influence of hydrophobic and hydrophilic spacer-containing enzyme conjugate on functional parameters of immunoassay for cortisol. Analytical Biochemistry 373: 18-25.
80) Nara, S. Tripathi, V. Shail, K. Chaube, Rangari, K. Kariya, P. Singh, H. and Shrivastav T.G. 2008. Use of biotin-streptavidin system for developing a viable, sensitive and specific antigen heterologous assay for hapten. Talanta 77: 210-216.
81) Nara, S. Tripathi, V. Chaube, S.K. Rangari, K. Kariya, K.P. Singh, H. and Shrivastav, T.G. 2008. A novel enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for cortisol using a long-chain biotinylated cortisol-3-CMO derivative. J. Immunoassay Immunochem. 29:390-405.
82) Basu, A. Nara, S. Chaube, S.K. Rangari, K. and Srivastav, T.G. 2006. The influence of spacer containing enzyme conjugate on the sensitivity and specificity of enzyme immunoassays for hapten,. Clinica Chimica Acta 366: 287-292.
83) Nara, S. Singh, H. and Shrivastav, T.G. 2008. Antigen Heterologous Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent assay for the Measurement of Estrone-3-Glucuronide. Journal of Immunoassay Immunochemistry. 29: 80-90.
84) Tripathi, V. Nara, S. Chaube, S.K. Rangari, K. Kariya, K.P. Singh, H. and Shrivastav, T.G. 2008. Development of Rapid and Sensitive One Step Direct Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay for 17-a -OH-Progesterone in serum. Journal of Immunoassay Immunochemistry. 29:117-127.
85) Shrivastav, T.G. Nara, S. Tripathi, V. Sayeed, Z. Rangari, K. Chaube, S.K. and Singh, H. 2007. Preparation of horseradish peroxidase-carbamide and its use in hapten immunoassays. J. Endocrinol Reprod. 11: 2.
86) Khatun, S. Nara, S. Tripathi, V. Rangari, K. Chaube, S.K. Kariya, K.P. and Shrivastav, T.G. 2009. Development of ELISA for the measurement of progesterone employing 17-a-OH-P-HRP as label by has been accepted for publication in J. Immunoassay Immunochem. 30:186-196.
Last Updated (Thursday, 03 May 2012 15:28)