• To provide resource and infrastructure to nurture innovative ideas.
• To serve as a hub for collaborators for promoting all forms of innovations.
• To promote partnerships and collaborations with academic institutes, research laboratories and industries worldwide working in the thematic areas.
• To promote grass-root research.
An individual or a group of registered students of the Institute under mentorship of
• Faculty member
• Faculty or staff of the Institute (Individual or a group)
• A group of individuals from the Institution and other collaborating Institutions/Industries having MOU with the Institute