Guidelines For Authors
Preparation of Paper
Please carefully read the instructions below for preparation of paper.
- English is the working language of the Conference.
- Authors are expected to submit only their own original works. The paper should not have been submitted simultaneously to any other conference/journal. The Conference will be using the plagiarism check automated screening system to help verify originality of submitted papers. Manuscripts that violate IEEE's publication principles may be summarily rejected. If violation is deemed severe, then accordingly information may be reported to IEEE for disciplinary actions.
- Papers are to be limited to six (A4 size) pages only. Authors having papers (on acceptance) with excessive pages would be asked to limit upto six pages.
To comply with IEEE guidelines, your paper should satisfy the following requirements:
- Confirm to IEEE format and specification (Maximum 6 pages, double-column A4)
- Layout of the Paper should be prepared using the template available at: Template link
Note: Authors should strictly adhere to this template for full paper submissions.
Information for Paper submission: Scientific Track and Industry Track
Paper Submission Process
- Use Microsoft Conference Management Tool for online paper submission.
- Authors will be required to log in to their account. New users will be required to create an account.
- On the above submission website after account log in, Press “+ Create new submission” menu and select your field "Electrical", "Electronics", "Computer", "Industrial Applications" or "Humanitarian Technology" in the drop off menu.
- Fill in the details of paper and author(s) and upload the pdf file of your paper prepared in IEEE Template.
- At the bottom of submission page, respond to “ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS” and press “Submit” tab.