Informatation Regarding VISA Requiement
All non-Indian passport holders will require to obtain Visa to visit India and attend the Conference. The foreign Conference participants can obtain Type of Visa “Conference visa” having its validity of period "Conference duration".
- Indian Visa is issued to Foreign Nationals in accordance with the purpose of their visit.
- All foreign nationals intending to participate in a Conference, except those of Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives, are required to obtain an Indian visa.
- Foreign participants for the Conference are requested to visit the website of Indian Embassy or its Office located in major cities of their respective country.
- All NRIs/PIOs, including children (who don't possess Overseas Indian Citizenship or Persons of Indian Origins card) need to apply for VISA in separate visa forms.
- Visa on arrival is also available in the form of e-Visa, admissible for certain countries under the categories of: e-Tourist visa and e-Conference visa. More information regarding this category of visa can be accessed here